Want to join or lead a committee? Below are some of the ways you can help out. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Membership Chairs are responsible for all activities concerning new members.
- Mail welcome letters with membership cards
- Maintain paid membership list
- Maintain email distribution list
- Manage member info forms
Marketing Chairs are responsible for activities affecting existing members.
- Produce promotional products for members
- Secure member perks by working with local businesses and sponsors
- Update OSUACP Facebook page
- Update website with game watch locations, meetings, scholarship information, ticket offerings, pictures, and club events and announcements
Game Watch Liaisons
- Secure a time and location for game watches, considering member perks, parking, geographic location, sound system capabilities, seating space, and network availability
- Greet attendees, conduct raffles, sign-up new members, etc.
- Publish application
- Coordinate with main campus
- Send award and rejection letters
- Fund raise
- Network with local high schools
- Conduct interviews/select recipients
- Implement programs and staff events with club and alumni volunteers, including delivery of pamphlets to high schools (fall), college fairs, student receptions and post card mailings